Sales Manager (all genders)
- Permanent position, full time
- MILESTONE Operations
- Publication date
Our professional team in Vienna, MILESTONE Operations GmbH, is looking for an unbeatable personality with a multinational understanding and exceptional management skills at the earliest date possible for the following position:
Sales Manager (all genders)
with pleasure for verstile sales agendas
Why Sales is more fun with us.
You are part of our young, dynamic MILESTONE team and sup-port our sales management team in the ongoing sales agendas, such as.:
- Consulting of new customer and support during the entire sales process
- Handling the renewal of existing contracts as well as the continuous updating of customer data in our systems
- Preparation of quarterly reports as part of the reporting process
- Active B2B partner management
- Creating and supervising the implementation of the sales strate-gy of the organization for the portfolio of Milestone Living in Poland (Student/Urban/Silver)
- Establishing cooperation with new clients from the prospectus to the finalization of the contract
- Maintaining relationships with current customers of the company
- Monitoring of competitors’ activities and constant search for new sales opportunities
- Organization of campaigns and active participation in trade fairs, etc.
What We’re looking for.
- At least three years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of sales techniques
- The ability to establish and maintain business contacts
- Focus on development
- High business awareness
- You are a communicative as well as extroverted and have open personality.
- Professional experience with a proven sales background would be an advantage, but not a must
- You like to work with different teams and take over responsibility
- You have an organizational talent and appreciate a self-reliant way of working.
- Excellent German and English skills
- Good knowledge of all MS Office products
Because Work should also bring you joy, we offer.
- Long-term and responsible position in an expanding environment
- Room for creativity and prospects: No two days are the same, our projects are diverse!
- Great, dedicated team, flat hierarchies, direct communication, and exciting and varied tasks
- Award-winning office located at Tribüne 2, near the Green Prater with good infrastructure (U2 Krieau)
- Daily meal allowance for our excellent DO & CO Bistro
- Option for home office, flexible working hours (flextime)
What's also important:
For this full-time position, a starting gross monthly salary of EUR 2.200,00 (all-inclusive) is offered, with potential for higher compensation based on your professional qualifications and experience. We provide competitive pay that reflects your qualifications and expertise.