From the south to the east
Value One continues to expand in Europe
A Mediterranean wind is blowing at Value One Development International. The team in Portugal, including its own office in Lisbon, was already established a few years ago. Since August 2021, Value One Development International has employed another Senior Project Manager in Italy, who will take care of the projects on site. Another office location of Value One in Milan is already being planned.
Benvenuti in Italia: Building permit for the "Porta Mascarella" hotel project
The sustainable hotel project Porta Mascarella is moving forward: the building permit for the hotel has already been granted and after the selection of the general contractor construction work can begin this year. The hotel will open its doors in 2023 and will welcome tourists and business travellers as its guests at this interesting location. In addition to 300 modern and comfortably furnished rooms, a rooftop bar with a spectacular view over Bologna will be an absolute highlight. The hotel is operated by Value One with a special focus on sustainability.
From the Danube to the Oder: Value One creates new living space in Wrocław
After Portugal and Germany Value One is now entering the Polish market with MILESTONE. Already this year, MILESTONE has taken over a Student Living in Wrocław and will expand it by 2022. But that's not all: In Wrocław - also known as the City of Dwarfs - another MILESTONE will be built by 2023 near the city centre and next to several university locations. In the future, it will offer another home base for over 500 students who can plunge into the colourful life of the largest city directly on the Oder.
We are looking for new properties
MILESTONE search criteria:
- Development projects in urban and vibrant neighbourhoods
- Proximity to universities and fashionable scene areas with excellent connections to public transport networks (including at night)
- At least 300 rooms (approx. 10,000 m2 GFA)
- Approved zoning (suitable for student housing in accordance with local law)
Hotel search criteria:
- Plots of land and properties suitable for repositioning in "Core" and "Core Plus" locations throughout Europe
- At least 200 rooms; fewer rooms possible in top locations (at least 100 rooms)
- Focus: Business travellers and city tourists for a balanced guest segmentation
Do you have an unused building plot, an unused property or the perfect tip for us as to where we should go next? Contact us without obligation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions?
Then write to us at email@example.com
The Live Dabei! - Team is there for you.