Head of Operations (all genders)
- Festanstellung Vollzeit
- MILESTONE Operations
Value One develops and manages real estate projects and city districts that offer more: more visions, more quality of life, more joy. We think outside the box, create new things and invest in sustainability. Our mission is to set new standards and delight our clients with everything we do. That’s why we need a strong team.
Our professional team at MILESTONE Operations GmbH, based in our beautiful Vienna office, is seeking an unbeatable personality with a multinational understanding and exceptional management skills at the earliest date possible for the following position:
Head of Operations (all genders, Full-time)
with passion for operational excellence
Why Operations is more fun with us.
In this dynamic role, you are not just executing tasks but truly becoming a part of a larger vision. You'll engage in continuous collaboration with colleagues, emphasizing that most tasks re-quire a collective effort for success. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day oversight of properties in the MILESTONE portfolio, ensuring they remain operational and accessible.
- Actively support Resident Managers (RMs) in resolving property-related issues promptly.
- Ensure consistent reception coverage, including during leave or absence periods.
- Closely monitor customer feedback and service metrics, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Log and categorize all incidents and complaints according to Service Specifications, escalating high-priority matters as need-ed.
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales to devise and implement sales, campaign, and pricing strategies aimed at achieving rev-enue targets.
- Partner with the Property Manager to strategize and execute ser-vice improvements, manage costs, optimize property efficiency, and enhance customer service delivery.
- Innovate and recommend strategies for the continuous en-hancement of the property portfolio, including proposing value-added investments.
- Consistently adhere to Service Specifications, taking necessary actions when performance standards aren't met.
- Ensure properties comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Local Operating Procedures (LOPs) at all times.
- Make informed decisions under the Delegation of Authority pro-tocol and escalate when necessary.
- Represent the company in stakeholder meetings, presenting Business Plans for each property and addressing non-financial queries.
What We’re Looking for.
- Preferably degree in business or hospitality.
- 5+ years experience in customer service with 3 years in regional/multi-center management
- Proven track record in leading high-performance teams across multiple business centers
- Several years of practical experience in the hotel or accommodation sector is an advantage
- Fluent in both German and English (oral and written)
- High service-focused mentality with a proactive and analytical work-ing style
- Excellent MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- Frequent travel capability.
Because Work should also bring you joy, we offer.
- Creative freedom and perspectives: No day is the same, our projects are diverse!
- A fantastic, dedicated team, as well as exciting and varied job roles with the option for remote work.
- Flexible working hours with very reasonable core hours.
- An award-winning office located in Tribüne 2, right next to the Green Prater with excellent infrastructure (U2 Krieau).
- Daily meal allowance for our outstanding DO & CO Bistro
What’s also important.
For this full-time position, a starting gross monthly salary of EUR 4,100 (all-inclusive) is offered, with potential for higher compensation based on your professional qualifications and experience. We provide competitive pay that reflects your qualifications and expertise.